Know What
I'm Sayin'??
Friday, June 02, 2006
Master Cleanse Reflections
The biggest problem with not eating:
  • Hunger? No.
  • Nutrients and such? Not yet, at least.
  • Protien intake? Yet to be seen, but don't think so.
  • Fat intake? Sure there are both good, and bad types of fat, but my body has plenty of fat to be burned, so not an issue for such a short term.
  • None of this stuff.
The biggest problem with not eating is not eating.

I like eating.
I like flavors.
I like textures.
I like appetizers and salads and desserts.
I like seafood - all types. Fish and shellfish. From salmon to whiting, and from shrimp to lobster.
I like steak. Lamb. Chicken. (I've developed this weird thing for chicken fingers the last year or two. it's weird.)
I like cooking. Experimenting. Herbs and spices. Chopping and crushing and dicing.
I like pasta.
I eat vegetarian dishes sometimes.
I like Indian food.
I like Chinese food.
I like Thai.
I like crunchy beef tacos. 3 or 4 at a time.
I LIKE FRUIT. pears. mangos. apples. red grapes. pineapple.
avocodos.
onions.
eggplant.
cashews.
swedish fish.
grits.
beef bacon.
juice. milk. Coke. beer and wine. tea. Grand Marnier and Maker's Mark.
I like casseroles.
I like souffles.
I like cakes and cookies.
Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies.
York Peppermint Patties.
Blue Bell.
The Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
garlic.
olive oil.
butter.

breakfast. lunch. dinner. snacks. EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

I like the sensation of being full.
I like the sensation of being full, and then belching.

I'm not hungry, but I sure do want to eat something. ANYTHING. I want to chew. Masticate. Gnaw. Manducate. Nibble. Munch. Graze. Rend.



Know What I'm Sayin'??